AGL Energy Ltd is an Australian listed public company involved in both the generation and retailing of electricity and gas for residential and commercial use.
AGL wanted to upskill employees from across its retail team in the art of rapid experimentation and lean startup.
Collective Campus delivered a full day lean startup training session, customised for AGL, that covered:
- Origins of lean startup
- Why it matters
- The lean canvas
- Identifying and prioritising key assumptions
- Identifying and prioritising prototypes
- Customer acquisition strategies
- Validation boards
- Actionable and funnel metrics
- How lean startup applies in a corporate context
- How to get buy-in from executives to apply lean startup
Participants gained a working understanding of how to apply lean startup at AGL, as well as some techniques for overcoming roadblocks internally.
Participant feedback for the session was exceedingly positive.