Clifford Chance is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and a member of the ""Magic Circle"" of leading British law firms. It is one of the ten largest law firms in the world measured both by number of lawyers and revenue. This program is delivered for each new London intake of Clifford Chance graduates.
Clifford Chance engaged Collective Campus to deliver training on digital awareness for their graduates in London. The key aim was to provide relevant legal tech training for the graduates to strengthen their digital knowledge and skills.
Collective Campus prepared a customised 1-day course which gave graduates an overview of computers/internet/web and how it all links together, security risk, blockchain/smart contracts and future trends impacting the legal industry.
By understanding the changing landscape of the legal industry and the impact of technology, Clifford Chance graduates gained the following:
- Greater appreciation for digital
- Better conversations with clients
- Identify opportunities where they normally wouldn't
- Build better relationships with technology industry clients
- Grounding in computational logic – complementing traditional legal skills
- Better understand the potential of new applications
- Become more relevant to clients