Origin Energy is the leading Australian integrated energy company supplying electricity to 4.2 million customers and developing and producing natural gas - a cleaner form of energy for customers in Australia and beyond. Origin also aspires to be the number one renewables company in Australia, by empowering customers to reduce their carbon footprint through wind, solar and storage technology.
Origin Energy wanted to enhance the experience of LPG customers. The team required the tools and techniques to identify key customer touch points, as well as current pain points and improvement opportunities.
Collective Campus delivered a workshop for a cross-functional team at Origin Energy with a focus on the following objectives:
- To understand the importance of customer experience.
- To map out one key LPG customer journey with customer needs/wants, pain points and opportunities.
- To prioritise the opportunities identified to improve the customer experience.
- To develop an action plan to progress the top opportunities identified.
The Origin team achieved the following outcomes:
- Aligned understanding of the importance of customer experience
- Development of a current customer journey for a key customer persona
- Identification of pain points and opportunities at each touch point with the customer
- Over 40 opportunities identified to improve the customer experience- Prioritisation of opportunities based on Cost vs. Impact
- Alignment of next steps to progress the top opportunities