Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, France, the Netherlands, China, India*, Singapore, and the United States. The firm has over 270 partners and 1,600 employees spread across its 25 offices around the world. *services are provided by a relationship firm
As part of their Annual Senior Associate Conference, Osborne Clarke wanted to introduce lawyers to creative problem solving and design thinking concepts to support the firm in achieving its 2025 International Strategy.
We designed and delivered a virtual workshop for the Osborne Clarke team to help them:
- Understand the importance of creative problem solving in the legal industry
- Understand how to apply Design Thinking in their day to day roles
- Understand how law firms have successfully applied Design Thinking to drive innovation
- Understand the Design Thinking methodology and application of the different tools and techniques at each stage of the process
- Understand how to pitch learnings/findings to leaders to gain buy-in
The Senior Associates were equipped with the tools required to drive innovation internally, while gaining an appreciation of the importance of creative problem solving in the legal industry. The group of lawyers also identified a selection of ideas that will be progressed internally to address a key focus area of the 2025 International Strategy.