Bluedot Innovation is a technology company that enables location-based commerce and social innovation across any industry where mobility and location can add value.
Align team understanding and practice of the Agile (SCRUM) methodology
Bluedot, a fast growing location services startup that has raised $3.62M, approached Collective Campus to align its teams understanding and practice of the Agile (SCRUM) methodology.
Delivered a 2 day Agile (SCRUM) workshop
We delivered a customised 2 day Agile (SCRUM) workshop that replicated a real world SCRUM team. Everything, including breaks, was time-boxed to help reinforce agile concepts and ideas.
Aligned teams understanding of Scrum, including tech and non-tech staff
- Aligned teams understanding of Scrum, including developers and project managers (tech and non-tech staff)
- The team's accuracy of task estimates improved dramatically, delivering more features on time and on budget
- Improved the team's ability to deliver features rapidly, critical to success in a fast moving environment
- More fluid delivery of product and updates
- Take-away materials for future reference were provided to each participant so that team's understanding stays aligned