Asahi Beverages is one of the leading beverage companies in Australia and New Zealand. With a rich and varied history, Asahi Beverages markets quality alcohol and non-alcohol beverages, boasting a strong portfolio of established household brands and innovative, new-to-market products. Asahi Beverages is a member of Asahi Group Holdings, one of Japan’s leading beverage companies, and comprises of some of Australia and New Zealand's most successful beverage businesses, including Schweppes Australia, Asahi Premium Beverages, Independent Liquor and The Better Drinks Co.
Asahi identified a need to create an innovation strategy to better support the exploration of adjacent and disruptive innovation and approach Collective Campus to help it develop a foundational strategy for presentation to the Executive committee.
Collective Campus facilitated:
- Introductions to notable companies already on their own corporate innovation journeys for initial immersion and insights gathering sessions
- A series of online webinars on topics such as corporate innovation theory, design thinking and the lean startup
- A one day bootcamp designed to consolidate all of these learnings and develop a presentation and next steps for consideration by the Executive
The team from Asahi developed:
- A much better understanding of corporate innovation theory
- A foundational strategy for presentation to the Executive
- Clear next steps and metrics of success