Australian Association for Social Workers (AASW)
The Australian Association of Social Workers is the professional representative body of social workers in Australia, with more than 12,000 members. It was formed as a national association in 1946 and has since supported its members through the profession's many developments and changes.
The AASW wanted to provide the tools and techniques to their team to help them identify pain points and improvement oppportunities in the current customer journeys.
Collective Campus delivered a customer experience workshop at the annual team get together with a focus on the following objectives:
- To understand and align on the importance of customer experience
- To understand the importance of AASW providing a quality experience for customers
- To create high-level customer personas for the key AASW customers
- To map key customer journey including pain points and opportunities
The AASW team achieved the following outcomes:
- Aligned understanding of the importance of customer experience
- Development of key customer personas
- Using the key personas, development of a current customer journeys
- Identification of pain points and opportunities at each touch point
- Understanding of a key prioritisation framework based on Cost vs.Impact